Terms and Services:
Last update: August 2016
- ELIGIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY.
1.1: To use the Services you must be at least 18 years old.
1.2: eVoucherMoney may cancel and/or suspend your Account and/or block transactions immediately, with or without notice, in the event a state, province, territory or country becomes a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or we determine, in our sole discretion, that you do not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in the TOS.
- ELIGIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY.
2.1: Registration of an Account.
To use the Services, you must register for an account ("Account"). During the registration process, we will ask you for information to verify your identity. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open an Account for anyone. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, in advance, we will open one and only one account per customer. You agree not to circumvent any operational or technological measure that controls the number of accounts you can maintain with us.
2.2: Identity Verification.
- You must complete any verification procedures requested by eVoucherMoney before you are permitted to use the specific services and rates. You agree to provide us with any information we request and permit us to keep a record of such information for a minimum of 2 years or as otherwise required by applicable laws.
- Information we may request may include your name, address, probable telephone number, email address, date of birth, a government identification, and information about your Crypto Wallets. Your ability to access and use the Services, in whole or in part, may depend on the information you provide. You confirm that the information you provide is and will be accurate and authentic. You agree to keep your account updated if any of the information you provide changes.
- You authorize us and our representatives to make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you, the Services, and/or us, and to take any action we deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference, fraud prevention, and financial crime agencies, and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full.
2.3: Password Security.
We may require you to meet certain requirements for passwords and multi-factor authentication and we may change the requirements with or without prior notice. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of your IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers (PINs), public or private keys or any other codes that you use to access the Services. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of any digital currency and/or funds held in your Account and any associated accounts. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of eVoucherMoney and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your Account information has been compromised, contact eVoucherMoney Support immediately at [email protected].
- Electronic Delivery of Communications:
- We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the Site or through the App, emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your eVoucherMoney profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as a text message or mobile push notification.
- Hardware and Software Requirements: To access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software: a device with an Internet connection; a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 3.6 and above, Chrome version 31.0 and above, or Safari 7.0 and above) with cookies enabled; a valid email address (your primary email address on file with eVoucherMoney); and sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
- Updating your Information: You understand and agree that if eVoucherMoney sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, eVoucherMoney will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you. You may update your information by contacting eVoucherMoney Support at [email protected] You may be asked to provide personal information to verify your Account.
- MARKETPLACE; FEES.
4.1 Transferring Funds to and from Your Account.
- You may fund your Account as permitted by the Services.
- You may transfer digital currency out of your Account to an external digital currency address. TRANSFERRING DIGITAL CURRENCIES INTO OR OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITS. ALL LIMITS WILL BE DISPLAYED IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Transactions Limits. The Services are subject to limits on the total value of the digital currencies you may transfer in any given period (e.g., daily, weekly and monthly). To view your limits, login to your Account. Your transaction limits and fees may vary depending on your identity verification level. The transaction and fee limits are posted on the website. eVoucherMoney reserves the right to change applicable limits as we deem necessary in our sole discretion. If you wish to raise your limits beyond the posted amounts in your Account, you will be required to complete additional verification. We may require you to submit additional information about yourself or your business, provide photo identification or financial records, and/or arrange for meetings with our staff (such process, "Enhanced Due Diligence"). eVoucherMoney reserves the right to charge you costs and fees for Enhanced Due Diligence. We will notify you in advance of any such charges accruing. In our sole discretion, we may refuse to increase your limits or we may lower your limits at a subsequent time even if you have completed Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Fees for Transferring Digital Currency. All of the Digital currency fees are predefined in blockchain/cryptocurrency platform, the withdrawal and deposit fees and any other exchanging are mentioned during your actions and maybe vary based on your verification level.
- All fees will be clearly displayed and payable in digital currencies. You authorize eVoucherMoney to automatically deduct fees directly from your Account. eVoucherMoney will calculate all applicable fees and show those fees when you authorize a transaction. If you owe any outstanding amounts to us, eVoucherMoney reserves the right and you hereby authorize eVoucherMoney to debit your Account for such outstanding amounts.
- SERVICE RELATED LICENSES AND PERMISSIBLE USES.
4.1 App Licenses.
Subject to your compliance with this TOS, eVoucherMoney grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal purposes. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in this TOS, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means. eVoucherMoney reserves all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under this TOS.
4.2 Content Licenses.
- Definitions: For purposes of this TOS: (i) "Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) "User Content" means any Content that you provide to be made available through the Services.
- Content Ownership: eVoucherMoney does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in this TOS will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, eVoucherMoney and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Content excluding the User Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services (which, for greater certainty, includes the Content and the provision of Content) are protected by copyright and trademark. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
- Rights in User Content Granted by You: By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant eVoucherMoney a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense (i) to use, copy, modify, distribute and display your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services; and (ii) for other eVoucherMoney internal business purposes such as improving the Services. If such User Content contains the personal information of third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the appropriate consents and/or licenses for your use of such information and that eVoucherMoney and its sub-licensees are allowed to use them to the extent indicated in this TOS.
- Your Responsibility for User Content: You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content and/or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under this TOS. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by eVoucherMoney on or through the Services, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Removal of User Content: You may remove your User Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services or outside of the Services (such as when any User Content that you make available to the public is copied and distributed by other users of the Services). We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content. Although we are not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review, edit or remove any User Content, we reserve the right to do so and may retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request.
- Rights in Content Granted by eVoucherMoney: Subject to your compliance with this TOS, eVoucherMoney grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license, with no right to sublicense, to, during the term of this TOS, access and view the Content (excluding your User Content) solely in connection with your approved purposes as permitted by eVoucherMoney from time to time. Unless otherwise approved by eVoucherMoney, you may not use the Content for any non-personal purpose. Any other use of the Services or Content is expressly prohibited. You acknowledge that subject to the rights granted to you in this TOS with respect to the Content, all other rights, title, and interest in the Services and Content is exclusively the property of eVoucherMoney and its licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- Not Responsible for Content: eVoucherMoney will use reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any Content, but eVoucherMoney makes no representations about the accuracy, quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness or completeness of the Content, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including the historical digital currency price data available through the Services, or any information on any third party websites site even if links to such sites are provided through the Services. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of this TOS. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND, FROM ACTION TAKEN, OR TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT.
- Marks: "evouchermoney.com", "eVoucherMoney" and all other urls, logos and names related to the Services or displayed through the Services (collectively, "Marks") are either trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of eVoucherMoney or its licensors. "eVoucherMoney" and related logos and names are licensed to eVoucherMoney by eVoucherMoney. You may not copy, imitate or use any Marks without eVoucherMoney prior written consent, unless such use is permitted by this TOS or is necessary as part of your use of the Services.
- Copyright Policy: eVoucherMoney respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is eVoucherMoney policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Persons who believe that their copyrighted work has been used in a way that may constitute a copyright infringement and is accessible through the Services may notify eVoucherMoney's Designated Agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
4.3 Prohibited Use:
- You agree and represent that you are not and will not be engaged in any Prohibited Business or Prohibited Use, as identified in our Acceptable Use Policy. We have the right to investigate violations of this TOS or conduct that affects the Services. Further, we reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your Account and/or block transactions or freeze digital currencies held in your Account immediately and without notice if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Account is associated with a Prohibited Use and/or a Prohibited Business.
- Privacy of Others; Marketing: If you receive information about another user through the Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effectuate a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the Services.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION.
eVoucherMoney may for any reason, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you: (a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, and/or (b) deactivate or cancel your Account, including but not limited to:
- We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your Account in connection with a Prohibited Use or Prohibited Business; or
- Use of your Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; or
- Due to insolvency or bankruptcy; or
- eVoucherMoney suspects the account is involved in (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime or illegal activity;
- If you breach any term of this TOS; or
- You take any action that eVoucherMoney deems as circumventing eVoucherMoney controls, including opening multiple eVoucherMoney accounts or abusing promotions which eVoucherMoney may offer from time to time.
You acknowledge that eVoucherMoney decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your Account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to eVoucherMoney risk management and security protocols. You agree that eVoucherMoney is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Suspension, cancellation or termination of your Account or your access to the Services will not affect the payment of fees or other amounts you owe to eVoucherMoney.
You will be permitted to transfer digital currency associated with your Digital Wallet(s) for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation, cancellation or termination unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, including applicable sanctions programs, or (ii) by a facially valid subpoena or court order.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
6.1 Relationship with eVoucherMoney.
The Services are provided by eVoucherMoney.
6.2 Computer Viruses.
We will not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack.
6.3 Release; Indemnification.
If you have a dispute with any other user(s) of the Services, you release eVoucherMoney, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify and hold eVoucherMoney, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of its or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to your use of the Services, your User Content, your breach of this TOS or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
6.4 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL EVOUCHERMONEY, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE LESSOR OF (I) THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED DIGITAL CURRENCY HELD IN YOUR ACCOUNT; AND (II) $10,00 OR (B) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF EVOUCHERMONEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS MEANS, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY (AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE SCOPE OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE), THAT IF YOU CLAIM THAT EVOUCHERMONEY FAILED TO PROCESS EXCHANGE TRANSACTION PROPERLY, YOUR DAMAGES ARE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN THE LESSOR OF YOUR ACTUAL DAMAGE AND $10,00, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT RECOVER FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR OTHER TYPES OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6.5 NO WARRANTIES.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVOUCHERMONEY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EVOUCHERMONEY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS, INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED TRANSACTIONS, OR MISTYPED ADDRESSES; (B) SERVER FAILURE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS; OR (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTE FORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE SERVICES.
We may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the Site, through the App, or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement will be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, you may not use the Services anymore and your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your Account. If you continue to use the Services after we have made available to you the updated Agreement, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the updated Agreement. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including any eVoucherMoney affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof will be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. In the event that eVoucherMoney is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
If any provision of this Agreement will be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement will not be affected.
6.9 Relationship of the Parties.
eVoucherMoney is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this TOS will be deemed or is intended to be deemed; nor will it cause, you and eVoucherMoney to be treated as partners, joint ventures, joint associates for profit, or as the agent of the other.
6.10 Force Majeure.
We will not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of the Services which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, acts of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophes or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
For purposes of this Agreement: (i) the words and phrases "include," "includes", "including" and "such as" are deemed to be followed by the words "without limitation"; (ii) the word "or" is not exclusive; and (iii) the words "herein," "hereof," "hereby," "hereto" and "hereunder" refer to this Agreement as a whole. The parties also agree that the normal rule of construction that an agreement will be interpreted against the drafting party does not apply to this Agreement.
6.12 Entire Agreement.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
When we say "personal information" we mean information that relates to you and can either on its own or in combination with other information – identify you as an individual. Personal information does not include data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that you can no longer be identified using any means reasonably available to us.
Here are some ways in which eVoucherMoney collects personal information:
- Account Creation. When you create an account or use the Services, we may collect the following types of information, including but not limited to: your name, date of birth, email.
- Identity Verification. We may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity, source of funds, and address, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, a copy of your government-issued identification, or other personal information.
- Communications with Us. Whenever you contact us or respond to our communications (e.g., email, telephone, written), we receive your contact information and any other personal information you choose to provide us.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, details about your browser or device, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, and other information about how you use the Services.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from third-party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus and ID verification partners.
We obtain information about you from public databases and ID verification partners for purposes of verifying your identity. ID verification partners use a combination of government records and publicly available information about you to verify your identity. Such information includes your name, address, public employment profile, status on any sanctions lists maintained by public authorities, and other relevant data.
- HOW eVoucherMoney USES YOUR INFORMATION.
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To Provide the Services or Information Requested including but not limited to: generally manage individual information and accounts; provide a personalized experience and implement the preferences you request; process transactions and send you notices about your transactions; provide customer support.
- Administrative Purposes including but not limited to: resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems; ensure quality control; verify your identity by comparing your personal information against third-party databases; send administrative or account-related information to you; enhance security, monitor and verify service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks; measure interest in the Services; improve the Services; develop new products and Services; enforce our agreements with third-parties; prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; enforce our Terms.
- Marketing eVoucherMoney Products and Services including but not limited to: better understand our users and the way they use the Services; tailor content, advertisements, and offers; deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Other Uses. eVoucherMoney may use personal information for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide such information or otherwise with your consent.
- COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS/WEB BEACONS, INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS,AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Services that collects information about users' engagement. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. eVoucherMoney may use the Facebook pixel for advertising and optimization. To opt out of Facebook showing you targeted ads from other sites, or from seeing Facebook's ads on other sites, open your Facebook page and using their "Settings" functionality adjust your ad preferences.
We use Technologies for the following general purposes:
- Operationally Necessary To operate the Services. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services and that are required to identify irregular behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, improve security or that allow you to make use of our functions such as shopping-carts, saved search, or similar functions.
- Performance Related. To help us understand how our visitors use and interact with the Services so that we can improve them.
- Functionality. To offer you enhanced functionality when using the Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into the Services or keeping track of your specific preferences, interests, or past items viewed.
- Advertising. To help us and third-parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on the Services, you may do so by blocking, disabling, or deleting them as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, you may opt-out of interest-based advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions for Android and iOS.
- Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any personal information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google's processing of data generated by your use of the Services by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Mobile. As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, you may opt-out of interest-based advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions for Android and iOS.
- Online Advertising. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from advertisers that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
eVoucherMoney's Services may include access to publicly accessible blogs, forums, or social media platforms. Personal information you voluntarily transmit or publish online in a publicly accessible blog, forum, or social media platform may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. By using such services, you assume the risk that your personal information may be viewed and used by third-parties for any number of purposes.
In some instances, you may have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. However, if you opt-out, we may not be able to process your personal information for certain purposes.
7.2 MOBILE DEVICES:
eVoucherMoney may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
7.3 "DO NOT TRACK":
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that at this time no formal "Do Not Track" standard has been adopted we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION.
eVoucherMoney provides users with the ability to review and correct their personal information where it is inaccurate. You may do this at any time by logging in to your account or by contacting [email protected] If you close your eVoucherMoney account, we will mark your account in our database as "Closed," but will keep your account information in our database for a minimum of one year. This is necessary to comply with recordkeeping requirements under applicable laws and to deter fraud. However, if you close your account, your personal information will not be used by us for any further purposes, except as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- DATA RETENTION.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
eVoucherMoney maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you entrust to us. However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur.
Unfortunately, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of information you transmit to us or receive from us by Internet or wireless connection, including email, phone, or SMS, since we have no way of protecting that information once it leaves and until it reaches us. If you have reason to believe that your data is no longer secure, please contact us as set forth below.
Please recognize that you play a vital role in protecting your own personal information. When registering with the Services, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to turn on advance security features such as two-factor authentication, to not reveal account credentials to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- CHILDREN'S INFORMATION.
Our Services are not directed to people under 18 ("Minors") and we do not knowingly collect information from Minors. If we believe or learn that we have collected information of a Minor, we will take steps to disable that account and delete such information as soon as possible.